Κυριακή 26 Σεπτεμβρίου 2010

Lipstick vs. lipgloss...the battle!

One of my friends wanted to buy a lipstick yesterday!We went to a cosmetics store and start searching!Many colours in different prices and brands!As we were looking,we saw great lipglosses...shiny and sweet like candies!!!So I start wonder what's better...lipstick or lipgloss? 
Both come in many colours and really great packages ( so cute! ) but if I have to choose I don't know which one I would prefer!
Lipsticks plus: stable,precision in the application,mat or shiny result,many different colours,bigger lifetime (cause of their quantity)
Lipglosses plus: amazing shiny result,different colours,possible to create mirage of bigger lips,cheaper than lipsticks
..........
...xmmmm...............so I still can't decide for sure!Accorting to my personal opinion if you want to envest money on cosmetics and have to choose between a good lipgloss and a good lipstick I would say lipstick!Lipstick has more quantity than gloss and is always in fashion!My favourite brand for lipsticks are Estee Lauder and Helena Rubinstein!

1 σχόλιο: